Organic Extra Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil, 15oz Glass Jar
Organic, Extra Virgin, Unrefined Coconut Oil, 15 oz. (glass jar)
An extra virgin coconut oil, hand picked from the finest crops in the lush, coastal regions of El Seibo and bottled fresh in San Pedro De Macorís. The flavor and aroma is mild, fresh and delicious. Your taste buds will be pleasantly surprised by the subtle, earthy flavor, with just the right hint of the tropics.
Our coconut oil is Vegan, Non-GMO verified and Fair Trade certified.
Our coconut oil is not processed and has only one ingredient, fresh Coconuts!
Now that we’ve convinced you they’re delicious, here’s the full scoop on our coconut oils:
- An extra virgin, medium heat oil from fresh white coconut meat.
- Hand pressed within hours of harvesting for a fresh and mild taste and aroma, full of natural nutrients and MCTs.
- Unrefined, unbleached, hexane-free, gluten-free, dairy free, free of hydrogenated, trans fats and cholesterol
- Non-GMO verified, Fair Trade certified, USDA certified organic
- Coconut oil’s melting point is at about 76 degrees Fahrenheit, so the oil may arrive in a solid or liquid form. It’s safe to use and consume as a liquid or solid and does not require refrigeration.
- The absence of processing and refining means minute brown or black specks are natural.
- Great for health and beauty outside the kitchen. Moisturizes and revitalizes skin, face and hair.
- Only available in glass jars